By creating my listing, I hereby agree that:
– I am at least 18 years of age
– My Business/Market/Shop is based in Manitoba
– The information I provide on my listing is accurate and best represents my business
– I am not providing any false information on my listing
– I am 100% responsible for my own listing
– The content in my listing does not break the law
– I conduct my business and treat my customers and other Makers in an ethical manner
– I will respect my fellow Makers, customers, and the Prairie Rare Team
– I can cancel my listing at any time, however no refunds will be provided
– My listing may be subject to approval prior to going live
– I release Prairie Rare (including its owners, shareholders, employees, or contracted staff) from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with Prairie Rare (including its owners, shareholders, employees, or contracted staff), other members/account holders, or other parties.
INDEMNIFICATION (or What Happens If You Get Us Sued)
We hope this never happens, but if Prairie Rare gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Prairie Rare (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable lawyer’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms, or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are substantial, we will definitely let you know by sending you an email or message about the changes, so you can decide whether you want to continue using our service. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of our service following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
The Terms, including all the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Prairie Rare regarding our services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org